Visitors

Wednesday, May 29, 2019

San Felice Chianti Classico 2016, Docg Tuscany, Italy 🇮🇹





🍇 Sangiovese 80%
🍇 Colorino Del Valdarno 10%
🍇 Pugnitello 10%

🧐 Alcohol 13%

🍁 My Score 92 Points 

🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸

Gorgeous, slightly rustic nose with aromas of cherries, plums, raspberries, tobacco, violets, underbrush and light baking spices. On the mouthfeel, medium bodied, bright Sangiovese flavours with dusty tannins and refreshing acidity. The finish is medium length with flavours of tart cherries, raspberries, oak and spices with a beautiful lift of acidity. 

🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹

Attracted to this Chianti by the huge display advertising it’s #19 on WS top 100 of 2018 and at a cost of only $22.99. Worth the hype? You bet it was. 🙂 Well deserving of all the accolades. An elegant, well balanced, well integrated Chianti from a superb vintage. I like it so much that I requested my spouse to purchased another three bottles, then to see him return with a full case 🙉😜 I guess I am not the only one that really enjoyed it 😂 A very tasty Chianti experience. Cheers my wine friends 🍷

No comments:

Post a Comment