Visitors

Thursday, July 9, 2020

Hester Creek The Judge 2014, Golden Mile Bench, VQA British Columbia, Canada 🇨🇦 ⁣




🍇 Merlot, Cabernet Franc & Cabernet Sauvignon ⁣

🧐 Alcohol 14.2%⁣

🍁 My Score 92 Points ⁣

🧩 12 months in barrels, 75% French oak and 25% American oak⁣

🔹 What a sensuous nose with aromas of field berries, plums, cassis, leather, charcuterie, toasted oak, vanilla and savoury herb. On the mouthfeel, medium-full bodied, elegant and flavourful with silky smooth tannins and refreshing acidity. The finish is medium length with flavours of soft seductive fruit and savoury herbs.⁣

🔸 I believe that I have enjoyed every vintage of The Judge since 2009. For me, the last two vintage have been the best. On this vintage they nailed all elements of this blend. The nose is rather intoxicating, the mouthfeel is quite seductive and the finish is very flavourful. Nice bricking colour on the rim, drinking really well now. Looking forward to my 2015 & 2016 vintage. I declare “this is one sexy wine your Honour”. Cheers my wine friends 🍷⁣



No comments:

Post a Comment