Visitors

Thursday, September 1, 2011

My top three enjoyed wines for August

A new addition to this blog will be a monthly feature highlighting the top three wines I have enjoyed each month. Some of these wines may have been reviewed on this blog and I will create a link to the review. The wine is ranked based on quality, enjoyment and price vs value. I have posted a review on two of three of my favourite wines for the month of August 2011. The third wine listed, Alvaro Palacio Les Terrasses was not reviewed but was enjoyed on the Celebrity Cruise Ship, Silhouette.

My top three enjoyed wines in August;

1-Villa Poggio Salvi Brunello di Montalcino 2001, Tuscany, Italy
http://paulnjoywine.blogspot.com/2011/08/villa-poggio-salvi-brunello-di.html

2-Ross Estate, Single Vineyard Shiraz 2006, Barossa Valley, South Australia
http://paulnjoywine.blogspot.com/2011/08/ross-estate-single-vineyard-shiraz-2006.html

3-Alvaro Palacio Les Terrasses 2008, Priorat, Spain

No comments:

Post a Comment