Visitors

Saturday, January 11, 2020

My favourite Port style 🍷




I truly enjoy a glass of Port as a night cap especially in winter. Do you enjoy Port? And what style do you prefer?  For me by far, my preferred Port is a 20 year old Tawny. Here is a fantastic example;

Graham’s 20 year Tawny Port, Douro, Portugal 🇵🇹

🍁 My Score 93 Points

Gorgeous nose with aromas of caramel, toffee, sweet golden raisins, dried figs, orange peel and vanilla. On the mouthfeel, medium bodied, great energy, flavourful, beautiful sweetness but well balanced by refreshing acidity. The finish is long, coating your mouth with dried fruit flavours, bitter oranges and roasted nuts. An elegant Port with such great flavours. Best served at around 16 °C. Such a treat 😋 Cheers my wine friends 🍷

No comments:

Post a Comment