Visitors

Friday, October 25, 2019

Pietracupa Taurasi 2012, Campania, Italy 🇮🇹




🍇 Aglianico 100%

🧐 Alcohol 14.5%

🍁 My Score 92 Points

🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸

Sensuous nose with aromas cherries, wild berries, raisins, smoke, underbrush, leather and peppery notes. On the mouthfeel, medium bodied soft seductive fruit, silky tannins and refreshing acidity. The finish is medium-long with leathery fruit, light mineral character and savoury flavours lingering.

🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹

I really enjoyed the flavours and texture of Aglianico, it’s one of my favourite varietal. It’s hard to find this varietal in British Columbia. When I spotted this wine @marquiswinecellars  there wasn’t any doubt we were going home together. I love it’s intoxicating bouquet, silky, seductive texture and great depth of flavours. The most elegant Taurasi I have ever drank.  A beautiful wine experience and need I say, strongly recommended. Cheers my wine friends 🍷

No comments:

Post a Comment