Visitors

Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Arrowood Knight Valley Cabernet Sauvignon 2014, Sonoma County, California, USA 🇺🇸





🍇 Cabernet Sauvignon 80%
🍇 Merlot 16%
🍇 Malbec 4%

🧐 Alcohol 14.8%

🍁 My Score 91 Points

🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸

A beautiful and inviting nose with aromas of blackberries, blueberries, plums, leather, underbrush, spices and smoky cedar notes. On the mouthfeel, medium-full bodied, dry, leathery fruit, dusty tannins and balance acidity. The finish is medium-long with flavour of black fruit, plums and savoury notes lingering.

🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹

I enjoy attending Trade tastings when wine is being pored, which we have in stock @vintagespiritsvictoria . I always make an effort to taste all wines which we carry, so I know how to describe them to our customers. So how would I describe this wine?  It’s a blend with great aromatics, complexity, texture and very flavourful. To be enjoyed today, after an hour decant with a great piece of beef 🥩 or to cellar for a few years where it would acquire even more elegance. Strongly recommended and superb value.  Cheers my wine friends 🍷

No comments:

Post a Comment