Visitors

Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Fattoria Le Calvane Borro Del Boscone, Colli Della Toscana Central IGT, Tuscany, Italy 🇮🇹




🍇 Cabernet Sauvignon 100%

🧐 Alcool 13.5%

🍁 My Score 90%

🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸

Interesting nose with aromas of sour cherries, plums, red currants, bitter chocolate, mineral and earthy notes. On the mouthfeel, medium bodied, dry, earthy palate, dusty tannins and fresh acidity. The finish is medium-long with flavour of leathery fruit, red currants and a touch of dry herbs lingering.

🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹

I first tasted, then purchased this Cabernet at the Vancouver International Wine Festival. I always appreciate the opportunity to sample before I buy. My enjoyment of food and wine is often about discovering new wines and styles that I am not as familiar with. Like this old world Cabernet Sauvignon that offers a rustic kind of feel, that is quite charming. A lovely wine experience, I would definitely do this again. Cheers my wine friends 🍷

No comments:

Post a Comment