Visitors

Sunday, July 21, 2019

Paradigm Merlot 2014, Oakville, Napa Valley, California USA 🇺🇸


  


🍇 Merlot 94%
🍇 Cabernet Sauvignon 6%

🧐 Alcohol 14.4%

🍁 My Score 92%

🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸

Gorgeous nose with aromas of blackberries, plums, tart cherries, violets, spices and light cedar notes. On the mouthfeel, medium-full bodied, lively texture, silky tannins and fresh acidity. The finish is long, dry with lots of spicy cherry flavours lingering.

🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹

Wow! A great Friday treat, from it’s intoxicating nose, bright and lively texture and beautiful length on the finish. We did not decant this wine, however it would be a great idea, as the evening unfolded, this Merlot kept getting better and smoother.  A new addition in the store this week.  Every Thursday I arrive at the store, it’s like Christmas 😀 I am always excited to see what just came in. Now that I know what to expect, another bottle for my cellar, to enjoy same time next year. Cheers my wine friends 🍷



No comments:

Post a Comment