Visitors

Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Cassini Cellars Collector’s Series Quattro 2014, VQA Okanagan Valley, British Columbia, Canada 🇨🇦




Cassini Cellars Collector’s Series Quattro 2014, VQA Okanagan Valley, British Columbia, Canada 🇨🇦 ⁣

🍇 Merlot ⁣
🍇 Cabernet Sauvignon ⁣
🍇 Cabernet Franc ⁣
🍇 Petit Verdot ⁣

🧐 Alcool 15%⁣

🍁 My Score 90 Points ⁣

🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸⁣

Gorgeous aromatics with aromas of dark plums, ripe blackberries, cassis, baking spices, prunes and light cedar notes. On the mouthfeel, full bodied, really flavourful, refreshing acidity and ripe silky tannins. The finish is long with lots of ripe berry fruit, vanilla, cocoa, peppery notes and a underlying minerality.⁣

🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹⁣

I originally purchased two of these, 1 1/2 years ago. We opened one soon after and I kept the remaining bottle until now. What a difference time made in the development of this Meritage blend. As I have discovered, there are times you don’t have the time to stage a photo, dinner is ready and I need to take a photo for my own record. But this wine is so good, so well balanced so flavourful that I couldn’t pass the opportunity to share with you all. Who cares about the butter dish, reading glasses and whatever else 😂😂  And at $26 🇨🇦 dollars, this wine is such a great value. OMG so good. Cheers my wine friends 🙂🍷



No comments:

Post a Comment