Visitors

Thursday, September 26, 2019

Rutini Single Vineyard Guallallary Malbec 2014, Mendoza, Uco Valley, Argentina 🇦🇷




🍇 Malbec 100%

🧐 Alcohol 13.2%

🍁 My Score 92%

🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸

Beautiful nose with aromas of blackberries, blueberries, plums, mocha, savoury herbs and lightly toasted notes. On the mouthfeel, medium bodied, elegant texture, silky tannins and refreshing acidity. The finish is medium-long with a fine grained texture and savoury flavours lingering.

🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹

Tasted and purchased at Vancouver Wine Festival last February, it blew me away on how different this Malbec was from the others, I usually drink.  Most Malbec are like Bang!  I am a Malbec.  This one on the other hand was very elegant with a delicate texture, seductive mouthfeel.  Balance is everything with this Malbec.  A beautiful wine with lots of appeal. Strongly recommended Cheers my wine friends 🍷

No comments:

Post a Comment