Visitors

Thursday, September 5, 2019

New Decanter 😊




Not only am I returning home with four cases of British Columbia wine from my Okanagan wine trip but I am also returning home with a new Decanter. I have been on the lookout for a new Decanter for a while now but when I saw this one, I new that I had found the One.

From product designer Richard Brendon and with the collaboration of the world-renowned wine expert Jancis Robinson this beautiful crystal collection made in the United Kingdom for wine lovers like me. This decanter is called The Young Wine Decanter, I love it’s simple design, mouth-blown, lead free crystal, the wider surface area allows for maximum oxygen, that allows the wine to express itself. The bowl is large enough to accommodate a Magnum. Now I can look forward to it’s first use.  Stay tuned 😀

I am glad to report that two of the wines I was looking for have been found 😀 First all sold out at Orofino Winery is their Beleza 2016 and from Bartier Bros. also sold out is their Cabernet Franc 2017 both found at BC Wine Info Center.  How lucky are BC wine lovers from the Penticton area to have access to such a beautiful store, friendly staff, with such an extensive selection of wines from British Columbia.

Cheers my wine friends 🍷

No comments:

Post a Comment