Visitors

Thursday, June 4, 2020

Château Pesquié Ventoux Terrasses 2017, Rhône, France 🇫🇷




🍇 Grenache 60%
🍇 Syrah 40%

🧐 Alcohol 14%

🍁 My Score 91 Points

🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸

Attractive nose with aromas of cherries, plums, pomegranate, licorice, floral, light cedar and peppery notes. On the mouthfeel, medium-bodied, fresh with bright flavours, fine tannins and lively acidity. The finish is medium length with flavours of slightly tart red fruit, vanilla spices and peppery.

🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹

For the last two years I have really enjoyed visiting Château Pesquié at this year Vancouver International Wine Festival. I am always impressed by the quality of their wines and their great value for money. So many great wines to choose from, Ventoux red, Quintessense and Artemis are my stand outs. This is my third bottle of Ventoux 2017 and was a great example of their quality. It’s a very aromatic red blend with a wonderful combination of freshness and seductive mouthfeel. Definitely a crowd pleasing wine, perfect for summer served slightly chilled. Terrific value and widely available. Cheers my wine friends 🍷

No comments:

Post a Comment