Visitors

Sunday, June 28, 2020

Little Engine Silver Sauvignon Blanc 2017, Okanagan Valley, British Columbia, Canada 🇨🇦




🍇 Sauvignon Blanc⁣
🧐 Alcohol 13.1%⁣
🍁 My Score 90 Points ⁣
🔹 A beautiful bright nose with aromas of lemons, gooseberries, honeydew melon, tropical fruit and fresh herbs. On the mouthfeel, medium bodied with great energy, refreshing flavours and crisp acidity. The finish is medium length with delicious forward fruits like lemons, apples and peaches. ⁣
🔸 There’s no denying the fact that the aromatics takes you directly to the house of Sauvignon Blanc. This was my last of three bottles and no bottle variation here. They where all very good, refreshing and flavourful. Such a delightful food wine with many pairing possibilities. Now I just need to acquire their new vintage 2019. Should I wait till I visit them in September or should I order on line 🤔 Cheers my wine friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment