Visitors

Wednesday, April 15, 2020

New wine additions




Yesterday I was quite excited to receive six bottles from Icellars Estate Winery.  I took advantage of free shipping across our big country Canada 🇨🇦 from Icellars. I had visited Niagara Region in Ontario, this past December, for the first time and was very impressed by the quality of Icellars wines. Unfortunately I could not purchase any wines since I had no additional room for wine in my checked bag, for my return flight. Who can remember when we could travel with wine in our carry on? I so miss that. Here is my purchase, including my two standout that I highlighted in my December post.

Icellars Arinna 2016
Icellars Cabernet Franc 2016 x2
Icellars Merlot 2017 x2
Icellars Reserve Red 2017

Thank you Icellars 🙏   The box was well packaged up, wines arrived at cellar temperature after crossing the Western provinces with no sign of freezing. Can’t wait to share these beauties with all of my wine friends. Cheers 🍷

No comments:

Post a Comment