Visitors

Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Winemaker’s Cut 2020 wine collection release.



There are few things in life more stressful then moving. The preparation, packing, unpacking, cleaning and reorganizing. The arrival of Winemaker’s Cut Spring wine release is definitely an additional unpacking I can definitely get behind 🙂 When I first tasted their wines last Spring, I became a fan of the winemaking style of winemaker Michael Mosny, who is originally from Slovakia show a European flair with wines that are beautifully balanced, with great elegance. Definitely a fan of his lower alcohol wines, which range from 11.5% to 13.5%.

I look forward to sharing with you, my thoughts and tastes of these wines in the near future;

🔸 Winemaker’s Cut Sauvignon Blanc 2019

🔸 Winemaker’s Cut Grüner Veltliner 2019

🔸 Winemaker’s Cut Muscat Canelli 2019

🔸 Winemaker’s Cut Boho Beat 2019 (Riesling, Kerner, Gewürztraminer & Viognier)

🔹 Winemaker’s Cut Rosé 2019

♦️ Winemaker’s Cut Syrah 2018 

♦️ Winemaker’s Cut Bohemian Cuvée 2018 (Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Cabernet Franc & Syrah)

♦️ Winemaker’s Cut Boho Zen 2019 (Syrah & Merlot)


I strongly believe this small production winery is about to have their big coming out party, based on the outstanding quality of their wines. Cheers my wine friends 🍷





No comments:

Post a Comment