Visitors

Friday, December 20, 2019

Wine acquisition from the Liquor Board of Ontario (LCBO)




What a joy to be returning to the LCBO. Did you know that after Costco, the LCBO is the second largest purchaser of wine and spirits in the world? This kind of leverage can make for ideal pricing. I am here to find my personal favourite wines and explore products recommended by their very knowledgeable staff. I was lucky to run into @torontovino  at the Queens Quay LCBO location. I had already nabbed the Muga Selección Especial (a favourite 🙂) but Victor helped me select a few more beauties to bring home. Thank you.  🙏 It was great chatting with you.

🍇 from Spain 🇪🇸
-Muga Selección Especial 2014
-Urbina Rioja Gran Reserva 2006

🍇 from France 🇫🇷
-François Villard Jouvet Cornas 2016

🍇 from Italy
-Caparzo La Casa Brunello di Montalcino 2013

Pretty happy with the new addition to the family 😊 Cheers my wine friends 🍷

No comments:

Post a Comment