Visitors

Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Wine acquisition from the Société des alcools du Québec (SAQ)




It’s always enjoyable returning to Montréal. There is so much to like, great restaurants, cafés and my favourite pastime of visiting the SAQ to find wines I can’t find in British Columbia. Such variety; One varietal that continues to evade me is Barbera d’Asti, there certainly was a very good selection of Beaujolais 👌 I finally settled with these six wines which will be returning home with me;

🍇 from Italy 🇮🇹
-Arianna Occhipinti Il Frappato 2017
-Prá Morandina Valpolicella 2018
-Castello di Neive Barbaresco 2016

🍇 from France 🇫🇷
-George Descombes Morgon Vieilles Vignes 2016
-Paul Jaboulet Ainé Saint-Joseph Le Grand Pompée 2016

🍇 from Spain 🇪🇸
-Imperial Gran Reserva Rioja 2010

Looking forward to enjoying some of them soon. Cheers my wine friends 🍷

No comments:

Post a Comment